9/22/2015

PP263: A Clean-and Simple Theme Challenge

I made this card for the paper players' clean-and-simple them challenge this week.

The theme is "create a fall scene".


I put a piece of knit sweater patterned paper (DSP) behind the maple-shape cutout.
Thank you for stopping by!

Stamp: Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Whisper White Thick Cardstock, DSP Sweater Weather, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Crumb, Cake
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Fall Foliage Shapeabilities, Sequins, Dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. What a great CAS fall card! I love your use of the sweater-pattern DSP in the negative die cut leaf - it reminds me of wrapping up on cold fall days. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Joanne! I love this DSP (although it's retired). It's useful for fall cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!