9/20/2015

RIC#92

This week's Runway Inspired Challenge photo is this:
The soft multiple colors the model is wearing, the bold black outlines, the bright ribbon - it's a very interesting design.
And here's my card for the challenge:

I stamped the map on watercolor paper, and colored the map. I embossed the sentiment.
Stamp: World Map
Paper: Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink: StazeOn (jet black), Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, So Saffron. Pool Party, Bashful Blue, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Cucumber Crush, VersaMark
Accessories: Embossing Powder (tangelene tango), Sycamore Street Ribbon (tangeline tango), Aqua Painters

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it. You have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you watercolored over the map image - it really makes it look cool and unique! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comment, Jennifer! It's been a while since I last used watercolor. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!