10/31/2015

PP268: A Sketch Challenge

I can't believe I missed the entry deadline! This post was in my draft for a few days. I'll post this anyway...

*******************************************************************************
 This week's Paper Players' challenge is a sketch challenge from LeAnn. There are fun and nice elements in the card.
Here's my card:
 
I've wanted to use embossed vellum for a baby card, so this was a perfect opportunity. I liked the combination of the pattern (elegant dots) and the softness the vellum gives off.

 
Stamp: Something for Baby, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, So Saffron, Vellum
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Embossing Folder (Elegant Dots), Baby's First Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Boho Blossoms Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, Dimentionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!