10/03/2015

PPA270: A Color Challenge

This week's PPA Color Challenge is:
I never thought of Sahara Sand going so well with Blackberry Bliss, so I wanted to use these colors as close together as possible.
Here's my card:
I tried using pattern embossed paper for the blocks and the strip, but I decided against it after all. Plain solid paper makes you focus more on the colors.
I added a couple of pearls, and layered the sentiment to give it dimension.
Stamp: Mosaic Madness
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Whisper White Thick Cardsotck
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Mosaic Punch, Greetings Thinlits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, Dimentionals

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your graphic design! Thanks for shRing it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors look great in this color-blocked, bold, graphic card. (I need more adjectives.) Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you, Shawn! Yes, I wanted to make these 3 colors stand out, so I tried a simple and bold design.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!