Pages

10/24/2015

PPA273: A Sketch Challenge

Halloween is next Saturday, and I made this card.
The card is based on the sketch challenge of Pals Paper Arts (#273).
I saw the square as a window, and the half circles as the shutters.
I love these cute Halloween characters! They're coming out of the window, and it's a little scary, isn't it?
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, DSP Wiches' Brew
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark
Accessories: Embossing Powder (Tangerine Tango), 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Die-namics Cross-Stitch Square STAX, Dimentionals
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I miss these guys - what Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. I'm glad you did.fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brian! Yes, these Halloween characters and the DSP (Wiches' Brew) are still my Halloween favorites even though they are retired a few years ago. :-)

      Delete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! I love those characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! Aren't they adorable? I love them too!

      Delete
  3. What a fun Halloween card! I love those characters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your much appreciated comments!