10/22/2015

RIC#94

The Runway Inspired Challenge #94 features a Houghton Bride, and I made this card for it.
I wanted to capture the dress' folds in the card, so I staggered the depth of the strips.



The shoes look pale pink in the picture, so I lightly sponged around the sentiment in Pink Pirouette.
I also daubed the base card with Wink of Stella, but it doesn't show in the picture unfortunately.

Stamp: Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, VersaMark
Accessories: Embossing Powder (Black), Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, 1" Square Punch, Sequins (clear), Wink of Stella Blush, (clear), Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Dimentionals
 
Thanks so much for visiting me!

5 comments:

  1. Hello: I just love how you created this lacy and gorgeous card with the beautiful embossed panel, it's so beautiful. I also see a bit of pink under the sentiment, very soft and pretty.
    Thank you for sharing at Runway Inspired.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for taking the time to check out my card, and write a sweet comment, Maria! I'm glad you like the card. :-)

      Delete
  2. So clever to mimic the folds of the dress with the paper strips! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!