11/05/2015

PPA274: A Color Challenge

This week's Pals Paper Arts' color challenge showcases these three pretty fall colors.
 

I thought Calypso Coral would be perfect for a flower, and it would look striking against Chocolate Chip. So I made the flower and the base first. Then the sentiment had to be in Crushed Curry. ;-P
The scallop trim is in Very Vanilla (although it looks like Whisper White in the pictures), and it softens the brown.
I love this flower die, and I've made so many flowers before in different colors.
Stamp:Endless Thanks
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Blossom Party Dies, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trip Corner Punch, Embossing Powder (Crushed Curry), Designer Buttons (Neutrals), Die-namics Upsy-Daisy, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower adorning this striking and charming card. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comments, Katy!

      Delete
  2. I love how your flower pops on the Chocolate chip background. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at this weeks PPA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweetness, Lynn! Calypso Coral looks great against Chocolate Chip, doesn't it?

      Delete
  3. The coral flower is beautiful against the chocolate....just pops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Linda! I love this color combination too.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I hate to sound repetitive, but I love the way the flower pops from the background. The addition of the white border grounds the images. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shawn! The flower is the centerpiece of the card, so I'm glad it pops!

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful card! That flower does pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I agree, that flower is a winner! You get my vote! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa! I'm glad you liked the flower. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!