11/05/2015

RIC#95

The Runway Inspired Challenge #95 features a Marchesa Notte dress.
What a pretty dress! Navy blue and pink is one of my favorite color combinations. 
Here's my card:
I'm glad the flowers turned out to look like a wood print.
Since Notte by Marchesa is popular among younger people, I decided to use white for the card base, and made the card look bright and light. I also used a fun font for the sentiment.

Stamp: Something Lacy, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: VersaMark, SU Markers (Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Midnight Muse)
Accessories: Embossing Powder (Black), Squares Collection Framelits Dies, Dimentionals 

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! LOVE your pretty image panel! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!