1/12/2016

PP277: A Color Challenge

It's time for playing along with The Paper Players. This week's challenge is a color challenge from Claire.
I thought these colors are perfect for a valentine's day card.
I made two die cut-outs of the sentiment and layered them together. Then I coated it with Crystal Effects to give it a shine.

Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Hearts Boarder Punch, Expressions Thinlits Dies, Crystal Effects, Mini Glue Dots, Dimentionals


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the pops of colour amongst the white and the clean and graphic layering - your shiny die cut really stands out! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Joanne! I'm glad you liked the graphic layering.

      Delete
  2. This is such a creative and fun card! What a great idea, I love the rows of hearts.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. as always, Laurie! The rows of hearts worked all right even though I came up with the idea by lucky accident. (I originally wanted to punch out rows of hearts from the base panel, but I was not able to do that with the boarder punch.)

      Delete
  3. Your card is so fun! It is a perfect Valentine! Love the shiny bold sentiment and all those beautiful red hearts. They just pop of the white! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Claire! These three colors look fun & bright against white, don't they? I really enjoyed your colors!

      Delete
  4. CA-UTE!!! This is just adorable and I might have to CASE this myself! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne! I'm glad you like this card!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!