Pages

2/14/2016

CAS[E] this Sketch #159

This is my first entry to a CAS[E] this Sketch challenge.


Here's Michelle's sketch for this week:



I used a burlap background stamp on a diagonal
and lightly sponged off the corners.


The sentiment is die-cut twice, layered together, 
and coated with Glossy Accents.
I thought the Jute Ribbon would be an interesting pairing 
with the burlap pattern.


Stamp: Burlap Background (mft)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Greetings Thinlits Dies, White 1-1/4" Jute Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for visiting me today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that subtle pattern! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Leigh!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and for your much appreciated comments!