4/10/2016

PP290: A Colo(u)r Challenge from Joanne

I made a Mother's Day card today.



 I used the colors from this week's Paper Players Challenge.
Joanne chose these lovely colors full of impact, and I love the combination!



I sponged the front panel with Soft Sky to soften the background.


 I hope the little heart makes Mom smile.


 
Stamp: Circle Scribble Flowers (mft), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, VersaMark
Accessories: Scribbles Die (mft), Upsy-Daisy Dies (mft), Stitched Rectangle STAX (mft), Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Mini Hearts Outline Dies (sss), Stamping Sponges, Dimentionals

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning display of our challenge colors! LOVE this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the background you created. Those flowers are so beautiful! A perfect Mother's Day card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your encouraging words, as always, Claire!

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful! Those bold flowers against the Soft Sky background...just perfect! As usual, we thank you for playing along this week! Always love to have you participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank YOU for your warm and sweet comment, LeAnne! I really enjoy participating the Paper Players challenge every week!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the subtle stamping on your frame and how you chose the bold pink and orange for your squiggle flowers to really make them pop. Thanks so much for joining my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanne! I love the color combination you chose for the challenge!

      Delete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! Awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet design!! Congratulations on the Cut Above win at the Paper Players!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!