4/08/2016

PPA295: A Color Challenge

Michelle Quinno chose these colors for this week's challenge.



Here's my card.


When I saw those colors, I wanted to make something to do with ocean.
And this was a great opportunity to use the Going Global stamp set. I bought it sometime ago, but I haven't used it yet.


I heat embossed the sentiment.




Stamp: Going Global
Paper: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Ink: Bermuda Bay, VersaMark
Accessories: Blueprints 11 (mft), Stitched Circle STAX (mft), Embossing Powder (White), Dimentionals

Thanks for your visit!

8 comments:

  1. Such a clever use of the this set and the awesome background you designed works perfect! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Windy! I'm glad you liked the background design!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! It's neat and clean and a great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Peggy!

      Delete
  4. I'm head-over-heals in love with this card! What a brilliant use of these colors - and I love the curves! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Brian! I hope the curves give a nice ocean-wavy feel to the card.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!