5/10/2016

PP294: A Color Challenge from Jaydee

This is a card I made for my little (literally "little") friend.


 When I saw the soft color combination Jaydee chose for this week's Paper Players challenge, I thought that was perfect for a birthday card I wanted to make.






I wanted to make something interesting (design-wise), so I glued many strips of the challenge colors on the card base. I cut out the squares and the sentiment from the front panel, and put the panel over the card base.





Stamp: Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Accessories: Square STAX (mft), Pierced Fish Tail Flags STAX (mft), Fancy Words Dies (rc), Sequins (Clear, ppp), Dimentionals


Thanks for visiting me today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful and unique way to use the challenge colors! Love your use of negative space. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Sandy! I wanted to make something different from usual.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is so creative! Love how the sentiment negative space looks with the stripes of colors. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Colleen! I'm glad that the sentiment negative space turned out to be interesting. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!