5/05/2016

PPA299 & CTS171

I made this card for a friend of mine who loves antiquey style.




 I used the colors from the Pals Paper Arts color challenge.


And my card design is based on the "CAS(E) this sketch!" challenge.







 I used a Timeless Textures stamp to create texture on the flower petals.
The sentiment was heat-embossed in gold on vellum, cut out, and pasted on the front panel.



Stamp: Timeless Textures, Endless Thanks, Burlap BG (mft)
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Vellum
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, VersaMark
Accessories: Blossom Party Dies, Embossing Powder (Gold), Vintage Faceted Designers Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!
 

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this! Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textures within this card and then how simple it really is...beautiful ..thanks for playing along with Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Windy! I usually make clean cards, but I'm pretty happy about this not-my-usual style card. :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh my, this card is gorgeous! Love the gold embossing, and the Pear Pizzazz splatter. Thank you for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Peggy! The color combination you chose was very pretty, and I can see it's YOUR choice. :-)

      Delete
  5. So crisp and clean..love this..great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Laurie! I tried making this card antiquey, but I was not completely get out of my usual-style after all. :-P

      Delete
  6. So crisp and clean..love this..great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual, you've created a stunning card! LOVE the gold texture, I need to CASE that myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, LeAnne!

      Delete
  8. Wow! beautiful!
    Thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect take on the sketch! Love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!