8/06/2016

Trying out a new stamp set

It's been almost 3 months since I last posted. I got to make some cards this weekend, and I really enjoyed and appreciated the crafting time!

I used a new stamp set I bought last week.



I saw this card in a catalogue, and it inspired me to make one.



I liked that my card turned out to be monochromatic.



I coated the sentiment die-cut with Glossy Accents 
to add a different texture to the card.


 I'll post a variation of this card tomorrow. 


Stamp: Penned & Painted
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pool Party
Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party
Accessories:Greetings Thinlits Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies (sss), Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!