4/22/2017

Alternew April 2017 Inspiration Challenge

I'll be on vacation next month, so I've started making cards I want to send out  in May.
First, a Mother's Day card:



My color inspiration is from Alternew April Inspiration Challenge.  Mom loves blue/green tones.




I heat-embossed the magnolia images in platinum, and fussy-cut them.
I also heat-embossed the sentiment.



Stamp: Magnolias For Her (Altenew), Thoughtful Banners (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Distress Watercolor Cardstock (Ranger), Whisper White, Bermuda Bay  (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Sapphire, Persian Blue, Warm Sunshine (Altenew), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Embossing Powder (Liquid Platinum - Ranger, White - Hero Arts), Foam Tape (3M), Watercolor brush (Grumbacher 3/4", 10)


Thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty background for your beautiful heat embossed fussy cut flowers. Your mom will love her card made with love. TFS Hideko. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!