4/09/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #216 - Sew glad you're my friend

I was looking forward to doing some papercafting this weekend, and it's time to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch!



This is the sketch of this week (#216):



I printed the sentiment I created on the cardstock. I love this Watermelon Script font! 


Paper:
Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, Smoky Slate, Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up!), Grapesicle (My Favorite Things)
Accessories: Basic Stitch Lines, Homespun Stitch Lines (My Favorite Things), Little Pieces Embosslits Die (Stampin' Up!)


Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! The stitch lines and sentiment are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I got to try out the stitch dies.

      Delete
  3. LOVE your delicate and creative take on the sketch Hideko!
    Thanks for playing at CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete