4/25/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #218 - Thank you

One of my goals for this year is to send out the cards I make instead of stacking them on my desk. So the sentiments I use tend to be "thank you" or "happy birthday". Thank-you cards are never too many to make. 😊



The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch! #218.



I dry-embossed woodgrain on the white panels, and heat-embossed on the gray panel. I thought the growth ring in the center looked like a bull's-eye for the sentiment arrow.



The woodgrain looked a little distracting against the sentiment, so I put a piece of vellum behind the sentiment.

Stamp: Whimsical Woodgrain BG (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Real Red, Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Embossing Powder (White - Hero Arts), Embossing Folder (Woodgrain - Stampin' Up!), Die-namics (Arrow Greetings - My Favorite Things), White Craft Foam

Thanks for checking out my card today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!