11/23/2017

Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas 2017

I made another tag for Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas, using the tissue paper background.



This background was colored with the leftover ink I used for coloring the tissue paper the other day. I spritzed water over the leftover ink so the colors were much lighter, but I liked them.



I die-cut a few snow flakes from a piece of silver foil paper and decorated the tag with them. I stenciled just a few glimmer snowfalls on the background. The sentiment was heat-embossed in silver on a strip of vellum. I used a silver cord instead of a ribbon this time.

I've been enjoying looking at the wonderful holiday tags in the gallery.
Thank you, Loll, for hosting this fun event!


Stamp: Embellished Events (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:
Whisper White, Bashful Blue (for the back of the tag), Silver Foil Sheet (Stampin' Up!), Translucent Vellum (My Favorite Things), Tissue Paper
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean), VersaMark (Tsukineko)

Accessories:
Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes, Stitched Traditional Tag STAX, Tag Tails (My Favorite Things), Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up! - Silver), Stencil (Simon Says Stamp - Falling Snow), Nuvo Glimmer Paste (Tonic Studio - Moonstone) 1/4" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!), Cording Trim (
Stampin' Up! - Silver)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful and soft colours for your background, Hideko. Definitely looks like a cold winter's day! So pretty with the silver snowflakes and vellum sentiment banner. Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate colour on your background and so very pretty. The vellum sentiment strip and the silver die cut snowflakes are perfect and set off your beautiful tag to perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful collection of snowflakes, Hideko!! I've never tried this tissue paper technique, but it has been on my 'to try' list... Loll shows how so well in a video.
    A incredibly gorgeous tag, my friend...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the texture of the tissue paper and the soft colors with the silver snowflakes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this looks wonderful and wintry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft watercolors, Hideko for your pretty tissue paper background. Love how you added silver foil die cut snowflakes and stamped sentiment on vellum banner. TFS my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job with that technique... Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a brilliant job with the tissue technique for this stunning tag, Hideko!! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous tag, love, love all the textures and those beautiful silver snowflakes!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wintry tag Hideko, love those delicate snowflakes, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!