1/01/2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #252 - happy 2018

Happy New Year, everyone! 😊

I made this card for the CAS(E) this sketch (#252) during the holiday weekend.




Here's Chrissy's sketch:




I stamped a bunch of circles in different sizes with metallic champagne ink - celebrating the new year with champagne bubbles.




I love these hinged numbers!

I hope my creations will be a little part of your fun this year.


Stamp: Lots of Dots (Simon Says Stamp), Birthday Builder (Altenew)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink (Tsukineko - Champagne), Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Hinged Numbers Dies (Ellen Hutson), Die-namics A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX Set 1 (My Favorite Things)

13 comments:

  1. Such a creative take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your super creative take on the sketch! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hideko, I LOve your champagne bubbles! Happiest New Year and thanks for playing with this fun Sketch! I've yet to splurge on the Hinged Nos. but the alphas? all mine!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design Hideko!! Happy New Year to you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and creative CAS design, Hideko. Love your circles and hinged numbers. I have never seen the hinged number dies. TFS and Happy New Year my sweet friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say this card is a winner! What a perfect CAS take on that sketch!! Love the stamps and the pop-up dies, but it's that Melon Mambo paper that adds that extra wow factor. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!! I love evrything about this! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hinged die numbers look great and love the pop of hot pink. Fun champagne bubbles too x Thank you for your kind comments and support on my blog in 2017 and here's to a Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2018 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative take on the sketch Hideko! and those hinged numbers are so cool - what a great dimensional look - I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations! I also appreciate comments left when you visit me! Happy New Year! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this!!! The polka dots are great and the hinged numbers...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a brilliant CAS take on the sketch! If I had any say in it I would have picked it as the winner! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love how you've used this sketch Hideko! Love the fun colors! I'm with Susanne, I'd pick this as a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I SO missed this, Hideko! And your use of the hinged numbers is one of the best I've seen! So happy to see you were a CTS honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!