5/22/2018

CAS Watercolour May Challenge - wish you the most beautiful day

I didn't want to miss one of my favorite challenges, CAS Watercolour, this month, so I made a quick card this weekend.
Loll (Stamping with Loll) is hosting the challenge and she chose "Rainbow".




Just looking at the cards by the Guest Designer (Hannelie) and the Design Team is so inspiring and fun! And the cards in the gallery are full of colors and gorgeous.

Here's my Brusho flowers:

 
I sprinkled 7 colors of Brusho over a piece of watercolor paper and spritzed it with some water. I die-cut the piece and pasted it on the card base. The sentiment was stamped with black pigment ink. It was so easy to make and I liked the result. 😊

Thanks for dropping by!


Stamp: Beautiful Day (Altenew)
Paper:
Watercolor Paper (Canson - 140 lb), Naturals White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Brusho (Crimson, Yellow, Orange, Sea Green, Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Purple), Versafine (Onyx Black - Tsukineko)
Accessories:
Die-namics A4 Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things)

16 comments:

  1. That is amazing work with Brushos, Hideko - I'm sure I'd just end up with a muddy mess! Beautiful colours, fabulous design. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Hideko, I love the bright colours of the brushos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and oh-so-beautiful. Great work with those powders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brushos rainbow turned out perfectly. Great work containing those brushos that have a mind of their own! :) Wonderful design ... so very artsy and creative, Hideko! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've achieved a stunning effect here - beautiful work.

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful splash of rainbow colors, Hideko. I love how your artsy card turned out. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS, Hideko! I love how you've created flowers with the Brushos! What wonderful control and spread of color! Love, love, love this, my friend! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! It looks like a rainbow fireworks display... so gorgeous, and very playful, Hideko!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely lovely Hideko!! I too would have had a mess if I tried this with my Brushos, but maybe the secret was only just a tiny bit of each of the powders and very little water??? I tend to go overboard and then have a muddy brown mess! Yours is perfection though...love it!! :0) Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, your Brusho background is a master piece! Absolutely in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun burst of colours with the Brushos...
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the rainbow effect you created with Brushos, Hideko. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing Brusho work, Hideko! You have such control and didn’t create mud... very impressive. Love your artsy rainbow card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Brusho bouquet? No way!! It's so beautiful, Hideko--pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a joyous bright piece. Love the artsy colourful approach on this terrifically CAS card. Simply beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!