5/12/2016

PPA300: A Sketch Challenge from Sandie Conner

I made a birthday card for another "little" friend of mine.
She's turning 6 next week.



My design is based on the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.


This is the 300th challenge. Congratulations on the PPA Design Team!
I'm sure it requires a lot of time, energy and commitment to continue this art challenge for such a long time. I just want to say "THANK YOU" to the team!


I received a new stamp set today, and I thought the laughing face stamp was perfect for a "happy" birthday card.
 


Stamp: Create a Character (yns), ABC & 123 Outline Alphabet & Numbers, Family Phrases
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder, DSP Subtle (Pink Pirouette), Vellum
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Balloon STAX (mft), Scallop Trim Border Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits, Embossing Powder (White), Metallic Thread (Silver), Adhesive Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots, Dimentionals


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card and you're so right, it's perfect for a 6 year old! They will love that big bunch of balloons! Thanks so much for joining in on our 300th challenge this week at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment, Dawn! I'm glad that I was able to join in the 300th challenge!

      Delete
  2. Darling for a 6 year old. The pastels are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth! The girl liked the card, so I'm very happy about that.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!