11/17/2017

Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas 2017

Loll has been hosting her 4th Annual "Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll and Friends", and today is the final day for this year.



I'm joining this fun event this year for the first time.
I was away from home earlier this month, but I'm glad I was able to submit my tag before the event is over!



I used the tissue paper technique I learned at the CAS Mix Up Challenge in July.
The tissue paper was colored with distress inks and then scrunched up. I pasted it on white cardstock, die-cut it, and heat-embossed it with glitter powder. Finally I glued the heat-embossed sentiment banner to the tag and popped up the die-cut deer.


It's a very simple tag, but I like it!

Thanks for checking in!


Stamp: Embellished Events (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:
Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Translucent Vellum (My Favorite Things), Tissue Paper
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean), VersaMark (Tsukineko)

Accessories: Christmas Deer Tree & Dove Stamp & Die (Momenta Art-C), Deer Head Cutting Dies (Recollections), Die-namics Stitched Traditional Tag STAX (My Favorite Things), Embossing Powder (Hero Arts - White, Stampin' Up! - Iridescent Ice), Nuvo Crystal Drops (Tonic Studio - Gloss White), Foam Tape (3M), 1/4" Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!), White Organza Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. So many wonderful techniques on this tag, Hideko. The ombre background is a mix of beautiful shades of blue and purple. Adding the iridescent embossing to the scrunch tissue paper adds to much beautiful sparkle. Love the addition of your beautiful white deer leaping over the vellum banner. Gorgeous design! Thanks for joining my tag event!! Just so you know, the link to enter the challenge is open for another week. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome background Hideko. That technique is so effective here with the glitter and scrunched up tissue. Beautiful colours. Love your deer and vellum sentiment. May look simple but it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful tissue paper on acetate blue sky background, Hideko. I love your added jumping deer, vellum sentiment and Nuvo Drops moon! All wonderful accents for your pretty tag. TFS my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a spectacular tag! The gorgeous, glittery shades of blue with the white deer is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very cool tag! The background is amazing with it's color and texture. I love how the white deer stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hideko this is really stunning ... the texture you've achieved is phenomenal - truly wonder-filled!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the glitter with this technique! Super tag! Thank you so much for your kind condolences too my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great technique and the most beautiful colours on that fabulous background. So love the glitter and the texture too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag, I love the background, so much texture, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!