9/11/2015

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest 2

This is my second submission to the My Favorite Things Card Contest.
The sentiment is pretty bold, so I sprinkled some sequins on and around the flowers to give the card a festive spirit.

 And Here's inside of the card.
Stamp: Circle Scribble Flowers (mft)
Paper:Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Die-namics Pop-Up Birthday, Die-namics LJD Scribbles, Die-Namics Stitched Snow Drifts, Sequins (pretty pink posh), Dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!