9/11/2015

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest 1

This is one of my submissions to the My Favorite Things Card Contest.
I love stationery, so when I saw this life-size paper clip die, I just fell in love with it!
Another thing I love is coffee. (I used to work for a coffee company.)
So this card consists of "my favorite things"!
Stamp: Perk Up (mft)
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Die-namics Office Supplies, Die-namics Mini Album Torn Notebook STAX, Glossy Accents, Glue Dots, Dimentionals 

4 comments:

  1. This is super-cute! Love the clean design and the pops of red! I may have to go buy those dies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Ardyth! Yes, these dies are fun to play with, :-)

      Delete
  2. PS - good luck with the superstar contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You, too! I would vote for your Ferris Wheel birthday card!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!