4/28/2016

PP292: A Sketch Challenge from Claire

I saw a beautiful color combination on Pinterest, and I wanted to use the purple and green combination in my card. The layout of the card was inspired by the Paper Players Sketch Challenge.



This is the banner of the challenge.
 

I wanted to give the card a light and airy feeling, so I used the panel frames instead of solid panels. I added the curvy wreath embellishments to echo the background pattern.




Stamp: Lotus Blossom
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow, Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Elegant Lines EF, Wreaths Dies (RC)

Thanks for checking it out!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo and your take on my sketch! So creative! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Claire! I enjoyed playing with your sketch!

      Delete
  2. A clever take on the sketch using those frames ! Really creates an interesting effect!
    LOVE!!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Hannelie! I tried many different panels on my card (solid color, patterned paper, vellum...), but I finally settled on the frames.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!