8/07/2016

Ladybug thank you card

As I promised yesterday, I'm posting another card I made. I used the same elements I used yesterday, but I changed them a little.
First of all, I made the card vertical instead of horizontal.


I also changed the sentiment style. I was, at first, going to use the "thanks" in the same die set I used yesterday, but the length of the die didn't balance well in the layout. So I used a shorter "thanks" die. 
Actually, choosing the sentiment took 90% of my time. I die cut cardstock in several colors, and coated them with Glossy Accents, but I was not 100% happy with any of them...
Finally I chose simple gold foil paper, and it worked perfectly!


I added a stamped ladybug and a heart outline.


I hope to do papercrafting again soon!

Stamp: Penned & Painted, Painted Petals
Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Foil Sheet (gold)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Tip Top Taupe
Accessories:Fancy Words Die (rc), Mini Heart Outline (sss), Stitched Rectangles Die (sss), Dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!