7/30/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #232 - hi, there

I made a summer greeting card today - greetings from a bear in a summer forest. This bear stamp is one of my favorites. He always makes me smile. :-)



My card design was inspired by Chrissy's sketch: CAS(E) this Sketch #232.





I used both the positive and the negative parts of the grass die-cuts - just put them apart an inch or so. The front grass panel is raised with foam squares.


Stamp: All Inside, Bear Ware (Ellen Hutson)
Paper:
Bristol Smooth White (100 lb), Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:
VersaFine (Onyx Black - Tsukineko), Distress Ink (Ranger - Lucky Clover, Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn)
Accessories: Grassy Edges (My Favorite Things), All Inside dies, Bear Ware dies (Ellen Hutson), Marker (Furty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Thin 3D Foam Squares (3L)


Thank you for your visit!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this -- especially how you made the gap in the grass for the bear to stand in! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this cute card, great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet interpretation of Chrissy's sketch. Your coloring and accents are perfect! TFS Hideko. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Hideko ... you've made that sweet bouquet carrying bear look so bashful in the long grass ... he's so cute! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is so adorable! And what a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute! I love your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!