7/16/2019

CAS Watercolour July Challenge - happy bear-day

This month's CAS Watercolur Challenge is hosted by Susan and she chose Bouquet of Flowers as the challenge.




It's Bonnie's birthday today and I made this card for her. Happy birthday, my sweet friend!





[How I made this card]
1. Stamped the images, die-cut them, and watercolored with distress inks.
2. Die-cut the front panel, made/die-cut a window, and black heat-embossed the sentiment.
3. Painted a graduated wash on a piece of square watercolor paper in light blue and sprayed shimmer mist over it.
4. Glued the watercolored sky panel behind the window, arranged the bear with a bouquet of flowers in the corner of the window, and popped up the front panel with craft foam.




This is my favorite bear stamp and die set and I hope Bonnie likes the card too.

Thanks for visiting me today!


Stamp: All Inside, Bear Ware, Warm Fuzzies (Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Watercolor Paper (Arches - 140 lb. cold press) 
Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Spiced Mermalade, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers - Ranger), Versafine (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Dies (All Inside, Bear Ware - Ellen Hutson, Die-namics Square Peek-a-Boo Window - My Favorite Things, Stitched Rectangles - Simon Says Stamp), Embossing Powder (Black - Stampin' Up!), Gel Pen (White - Uni Ball), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Shimmer Spray (
Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Tsukineko), Craft Foam, Connect Glue (Gina K)

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable bear offering his bouquet to our dear Bonnie! Love your soft watercolouring and the way you set the bear in the frame with the blue wash behind him - a fabulous CAS card! Thanks so much for joining in with the CAS Watercolour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable Hideko! What a sweet bear and a lovely bouquet of flowers he is offering! :) Bonnie is going to love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet bear holding a bouquet of flowers for Bonnie's birthday:-) Such a wonderful soft blended background and stitched window for your bear. Fun sentiment and pretty single bloom in the corner of the window too. TFS my friend. I am sure Bonnie loved her card. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. pssst… would you believe I don't have that bear? shhhh! I love him, too! Bonnie must be over the moon loving this sweet card, Hideko - un-bear-lievably adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little bear is adorable and the shimmer in the background is amazing IRL, my friend! I love the sweet bouquet and the gifts enclosed with it! Emmy & I will have some creative fun! Thanks so much for sharing in my birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Hideko, this is so sweet and perfect for our Bon-Bon!! That little bear with his bouquet is adorable peeking through that peek-a-boo die!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this!! I love it! It's perfect and I'm sure Bonnie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cute bear peeping through the die cut and holding that very pretty bouquet of flowers for Bonnie. Adorable card x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Hideko! Love, love, love this card! It totally made me smile and I literally said awwwwww. That bear is adorable holding a sweet bouquet for Bonnie. Awesome design with him peeking out from the corner. Did I mention I love it. 😂 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s nothing sweeter than a bear holding a bouquet standing in the corner. I love this CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!