11/15/2020

CAS Christmas November Challenge - hold on to your baubles!

Hi everyone,

How's your holiday card making going? Some of you might have already sent out international cards.

Trina's challenge this month is using Non-traditional Colours in your card.




Here's my card:




The shine of the copper is pretty and the color looks like rose gold.




[How I made the card]
1. Stamped the baubles on a piece of white card stock.
2. Heat-embossed the sentiment.
3. Die-cut the frame.
4. Die-cut the confetti and glued it onto the front panel.
5. Glued the front panel to the card base.

This is the last challenge of CAS Christmas for the year. I hope you join us for this final stretch of 2020 holiday cards! Our challenge closes on November 24th.








Stamp: Fat Pants (Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Gold Mirror (Altenew)
Ink: Citrus Burst, Maple Yellow, Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious (Altenew), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die (Hemstitch Rectangles - Spellbinders, Balloon Shaker Window and Frame [for confetti] - My Favorite Things), Embossing Powder (Copper - Ranger), Connect Glue (Gina K)

16 comments:

  1. What a unique and contemporary card Hideko and I love it x. It brought a smile to my face, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! If you could hear the wind here today, you'd know just tightly I'm hanging on to my baubles!!! LOL Hideko, you do entertain me so beautifully! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card and use of those non traditional colors for all your baubles, Hideko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome colours, so non traditional - I Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of non traditional colours - love those baubles and the way they overlap the die cut border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How FUN is this and definitely non-traditional colors Hideko!! LOVE the copper embossed sentiment and the colorful baubles, and the die cut framing finishes off this card perfectly...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say you win as far as using non-traditional colors on your baubles. Lovely card, Hideko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty ornaments and a beautiful shiny copper sentiment - your soft colors are lovely Hideko! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this party of baubles, the sentiment sums it up. A fun non traditional trio, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely baubles, Hideko and a perfect sentiment! Love the bauble colors and that gorgeous copper embossing! I need to finish getting international cards ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool card all around!. The sentiment is so fun. Great choice of soft non-traditional colours for your adorable baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun! :) LOVE this creative card Hideko! The sentiment looks so pretty heat embossed in copper. Love the non-traditional colours you've used for the baubles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, what a fun card, Hideko! I LOVE your sentiment and your non-traditional colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This so made me laugh! It's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG...Your close up photo really shows off the Gorgeous Shine on your stamped and heat embossed fun sentiment, Hideko. Love your non-traditional colors and stamped off the edge baubles. Wonderful die cut frame too. TFS your Clean and Simple beauty, my friend. I am already looking forward to your 2021 clever and creative Clean and Simple Christmas card designs, my friend. The CAS Christmas Card Challenge this year sure has been an inspiring and fun way to add to my stash. TFS all your CAS designs. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another comment to thank you for the beautiful card sent to me. The pretty shiny bells are so lovely on your white background. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!