6/03/2021

CAS Christmas June Challenge - merry christmas

Hi everyone,
I'm hosting this month's challenge at CAS Christmas and my prompt is Snowman. 
We are so happy to have Steph (My Paper Corner) as Guest Designer. Welcome, Steph!
In case you don't have any snowman stamps or dies, I made a card without using  a stamp or die today. I hope this will inspire you to play along with us, with or without snowman supplies. 😊




Here's my card:




[How I made the card]

1. Foiled the sentiment frame on a piece of white card stock.

2. Cut out a carrot from orange felt and a heart from blue felt.

3. Attached enamel dot eyes, and glued the carrot and the heart to the framed panel.

4. Adhered the front panel to the card base.




Check out the challenge blog for wonderful clean and simple Snowman cards from the Design Team and our Guest Designer, Steph. I'd love to see you in the gallery!
The challenge is open until June 24th.










Paper: Basic White (Stampin' Up!)
Others: Glimmer Plate (Christmas Essential Glimmer Rectangles - Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil (Gold - Spellbinders), Enamel dots (Black - Recollections), Felt (Orange Zest - My Favorite Things, Robin's Egg - Taylored Expressions), Connect Glue (Gina K)

17 comments:

  1. I just knew you'd do something totally creative with your snowman challenge this month Hideko! LOVE your 'melted' snowman or maybe he's in a blizzard and we can only see his eyes and nose! Very cute and clever! and your foiled frame sentiment is beautiful around him! A fun challenge this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, and accommodating, my friend! Yes, every inch of snow [or white card stock] has the potential of becoming a snowman, right?
    I couldn't love this more, and can't wait to join in the fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hideko this is so creative, fun and unique. Extra loving his little blue heart too. so inspirational ..Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..I chuckled out loud when I saw your melted snowman, Hideko:-) So clever and creative! Loved your beautiful shiny foiled sentiment framing too. So very Clean and Simple and so You, my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hideko, this is just so cute and creative. Love your Merry Christmas frame. Thanks for the fun challenge with my favorite Christmas decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Hideko...I LOVE this card! Your snowman is so clever and I really love how you created the border...such a fun card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so creative and clever, Hideko. I LOVE your snowman!! :) The foiled border is just perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this?!! I absolutely LOVE your snowman Hideko!! So simple and yet it speaks louder than an actual stamp! Loving your foiled sentiment around the 4 edges of your card too! This card just totally makes me smile my friend! Thanks so much for such a fun challenge this month!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cool card Hideko, I love the total CASness and the wonderful foiling along the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so imaginative and creative, Hideko! Wonderful foiled sentiment border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and brilliantly creative! Perfectly CAS with all that wonderful white space. Love the foiled frame! I’m waiting for my Spellbinders foil machine (one of many bday gifts from my hubby) to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Hideko! Love the foiled sentiment border, it frames the snowman's features brilliantly, such a clever and fun design! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Oh what a brilliant card!!! I love it Hideko... so clever and effactive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for my guest designer warm welcome this month! Wow love your minimalist snowman such a great idea & works so well ... Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is so creative and fun, Hideko! Love the foiled frame! How do you get it so even and centered so perfectly? I find foiling frames pretty hit and miss. Any tips would be appreciated my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How kind and clever you are to give inspiration to those who may not have a snowman stamp. this is pure genius, Hideko!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pure genius, Hideko! That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!