2/19/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #209 - Get Well

I wish I didn't need this card, but a family member of a colleague got injured and hospitalized last week. She's in a lot of pain, so I chose a soothing color.



The sketch was based on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #209.



I created the sentiment on my computer and printed it on both woodgrain and plain cardstock.

 
Paper:
Woodgrain (Simon Says Stamp), Neenah cardstock (110 lb solar white)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers)
Accessories: Circle of Leaves Die (Simon Says Stamp), Sequins (Multicraft Imports - Rhythm 'N Blues)

Thanks for visiting! 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words, as always, Leigh!

      Delete
  2. I'm amazed to think your computer printer could actually print on this gorgeous wood-grained paper OR the Neenah ... share its brand, please?! and thank you for playing cards with us at CTS!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad I tried printing on those thick papers. It was a nice surprise to me too. There's no trick - you just put wood-grained paper and Neenah in the paper tray like regular copy paper, and hit "print". (My printer is a CANON PIXMA.):-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!