2/08/2017

Valentine Treat Box

I made a few Valentine's Day treat boxes for my "little" friends.
I learned how to make the boxes from a Sam's blog post.

I used patterned paper for these in the above picture.

And I made my own patterned paper for the boxes below. I stamped hearts, punched them out, and glued them on the panels.

I coated the hearts the bears are holding with Glossy Accents. This is my favorite bear stamp!


Stamp: All Inside (Ellen Hutson), Language of Love (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Stacked with Love DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush (Stampin' Up!), Versafine (Onyx Black - Tsukineko)
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board (We R Memory Keepers), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Stampin' Up!), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Double-sided Foam Tape (3M), Blender Pen (Stampin' Up!), White Organza Ribbon

Thanks for visiting me!

1 comment:

  1. r01-25-2024

    (1.) Hi, there!

    (2.) Where’d you get the cute little bears holding the hearts?

    (3.) Thanks.

    (4.) Toodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!