1/31/2017

Another ombre flower background

I made a card with an ombre flower background last week, but it was a little bulky to mail it to my friend. So I made a simple and thin version today.

I like this better. 😊

Here's a close-up: 


Note: This card was picked as a CAS favorite of Week ending 2/5/2017 (Splitcoaststampers). Thank you so much for choosing my card, Kia! 😊


Stamp: Vintage Roses (Altenew), Magnolias for Her (Altenew)
Paper: Neenah cardstock (110 lb solar white), Translucent Vellum (My Favorite Things) 
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Picked Rapsberry, Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Vintage Roses Dies (Altenew), Embossing Powder (Ranger - Liquid Platinum, White), Gold Sequins (Lucy's Cards)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!