1/22/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #205

I was not planning to use this color pallet again because I used these colors for last week's CTS challenge. Maybe I'm in the mood for this look. Doesn't this happen to you sometimes?



The sketch I used is CAS(E) this Sketch #205:




I was frustrated with this card and I almost threw it away, but I managed to find a solution I liked. Whew! 😅


I coated the die-cut (hello) and thin strips of black cardstock with Glossy Accents.


Stamp: Etched Flower (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Bristol Smooth White (100 lb), Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Painted Hello Die (Simon Says Stamp), Clear Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Double-sided Foam Tape (3M)

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Leigh! Your card was inspiration for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!