1/21/2017

Farewell card

I made a farewell card for a coworker this weekend. I usually use a "Best Wishes" stamp for a farewell card. But the styles/fonts of the stamps I have didn't quite match the image, so I decided to use a different sentiment - Stay Awesome. This sentiment is perfect for her, and I love it!



 A close-up:

I heat-embossed the sentiment on pieces of black cardstock, and adhered them to the card front with foam squares.

 
Stamp: Wildflower (Concord & 9th), Essential Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Neenah cardstock (110 lb solar white), Basic Black (Stumpin' Up!)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo (Stampin' Up!), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Thin 3D Foam Squares (3L)

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!