6/15/2019

CAS Mix Up June Challenge - happy birthday

Hi everyone,

It's time for the mid-month reminder at CAS Mix Up!
Whatever you do in ombre, it will be beautiful. I've never seen bad ombre. Have you?  Thanks, Mac, for choosing a success guaranteed challenge! 😉




Here's my felt ombre card:


Using Ombre Technique, Die-cutting, Heat-embossing, and Stamping


[How I made the card]
1. Die-cut the front panel.
2. Die-cut the flowers and the leaves from felt.
3. Gold heat-embossed the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock, and die-cut the strip.
4. Glued the flowers and the leaves onto the front panel and popped up the sentiment strip with foam tape. 
5. Adhered the front panel to the card base.




You have until June 24th to link up your card here. Join us for this fun challenge!




Stamp: Essential Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
Paper:
Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Die-namics Upsy Daisy, Wild Greenery, Slanted Sentiment Strips, Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX - My Favorite Things),
Felt (Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Periwinkle, Pure Plum, Sweet Tooth - My Favorite Things, Raspberry Jam - Taylored Expressions), Embossing Powder (Gold - Hero Arts), Foam Tape (3M)

12 comments:

  1. Such a unique and creative way to use the ombre technique Hideko. A beautiful CAS card with fabulous texture and design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative ombre felt flowers and leaves, Hideko. I love your color choices and the flow of your images. The die cut frame and how you clipped the sentiment tag. Wonderfully CAS Card design, my friend. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun way to create an ombre effect Hideko. absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely way to create an ombre design - beautiful felt flowers and leaves in wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable and so sweet using the felt flowers to create your ombre card, Hideko. Very creative and very fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be Heart-felt!! and just adorable, Hideko!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. What perfect shades of felt for your ombre bouquet, Hideko! I've never worked much with felt but I love the texture! I hope all is well with you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is truly one beauty, ...oh how I love felt cards. The richness of these colour tones amazes me. Got to look at the MFT felt list :D Your design is divine, loving every little detail of this magnificent card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique take on the ombré theme, Hideko. The felt adds wonderful texture and dimension. I’m amazed how well the dies cut through felt... then again I don’t own any felt. *lol*😂 Delightful CAS card and design too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty felt flowers, so pretty in the ombre shades.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your unique take on this challenge and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ombré felt flowers and leaves are so pretty! Such a clever take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!