11/03/2021

CAS Christmas November Challenge - merry christmas

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our new challenge at CAS Christmas!
This month's challenge, hosted by our talented Designer, Barb, is perfect for helping you make last-minute Christmas cards. She chose Christmas Critters as the theme.
We have Valerie (Le Scrap de Vava) as Guest Designer. Welcome, Valerie!


Here's my card:


[How I made the card]

1. Stamped and die-cut the bear and the Santa hat. 

2. Colored the hat with a marker and tucked it under bear's arms.

3. Foiled the sweater borders and the sentiment on white card base. Die-cut the sentiment.

4. Glued the foiled front panel onto the red card base.

5. Popped up the bear and the sentiment with foam squares.



Isn't the prism foil beautiful?🌟🌟🌟

Please check out the challenge site for inspiring sample cards made by our Designers, and Valerie. Come and join this fun challenge!





Stamp: All Inside, Bear Ware 2 (Ellen Hutson) 
Paper: Basic White, Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Versafine (Onix Black - Tsukineko), Marker (Real Red - Stampin' Up!)
Other: Dies (All Inside, Bear Ware 2 - Ellen Hutson), Glimmer Plate (Christmas Sweater Boarders, Yana's Christmas Sentiments - Spellbinders), Glimmer Foil (Prism, Turquoise - Spellbinders), Thin 3D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives), Connect Glue (Gina K)

20 comments:

  1. Absolute sweetness! The foiled border appears lovely and subtle, but when turned in the light it shows its surprise. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Hideko, that your little Bear-friend comes with his hat in hand, and OH do I love the sweater-patterned foiling! You have this foiling DOWN my friend!
    Such a CAS, and fun festive card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That foiled Scandi design background looks fabulous Hideko and love the cute bear holding his Santa hat over the top..such a cute and fun card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this prism foil, Hideko! It sure makes a great background for this adorable bear! I love the dimension of his arms and how he's holding the Santa hat! Fantastic card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my foiler and I think I have you and Bonne to blame for my spending spree:) ♥
    I love your background for you cute bear, I just got that Sweater foil plate so thanks for the wonderful inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable die cut and popped up sweet polar bear holding his Christmas hat:-) I LOVE your Scandinavian die cut plate background with the pretty foiling, Hideko. You are so clever and your CAS card design is so perfect for the challenge. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aorable polar bear with the Santa hat Hideko. Your foiled Scandinavian design is AMAZING in those beautiful prism colours. WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww...your little bear carrying his Santa hat is ADORABLE Hideko, and your background is AMAZING! I've been bitten by the foiling bug too and just love the special look it gives our cards! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous background for that sweet bear! Love the use of the foiling for the sweater pattern. Such lovely pastel colours to contrast with the red of the bear's hat. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your white polar bear Hideko - and that beautiful Nordic pattern foiling - what a beautiful look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful foiling and I love your polar bear holding his Santa hat, Hideko! Your sweater pattern is the perfect background for this card, too! Super CUTE Christmas card!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, Hideko! Your background sweater foiled is perfect for the bear! Love all the shine and glimmer the foiling creates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes the prism foil is beautiful and so is your card Hideko. What a darling of a bear and love how you 'made' him hold his hat. Fabulous designed card and super cute Hideko x.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bear is so adorable, Hideko. Love all that gorgeous foiling, especially the sweater pattern. I have the prism foil and I agree it is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The foiling looks amazing Hideko, love the bear too, he's so cute holding onto his christmas hat, gorgeous card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww... your bear is adorable! He is toooo cute with it's hat. And the foiled sweater border is beautiful.Love it! Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so adorable and I love the mix of colours and your fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful design Hideko - great background and a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That foiled border is fantastic. The bear on top is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful make! Wish I'd found my way to your blog sooner, but at least I've made here now! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!