6/27/2022

Happy Birthday Loll!

Hi everyone,

Today is my sweet friend Loll's birthday. She loves a warm color combo, so I made this card for her, using alcohol inks on a piece of clear acetate sheet.


Loll is so kind and generous, and I feel so lucky to be on one of her CAS Challenge teams.

Loll, I hope this card was delivered to you in time and you enjoy your special day!

If you have a moment, stop by Loll's blog (Stamping with Loll) and leave her birthday wishes. 

Thanks for visiting!





Paper: Basic White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), Acetate Sheet (Grafix), Foil Mirror Paper (Silver - Recollections)
Ink: Alcohol Ink (Raspberry, Watermelon, Sunshine Yellow, Citrus - Ranger), 
Others: Blending Solution (Ranger), Glimmer Hot Plate (Mini Everyday Sentiments - Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil (Prism - Spellbinders), Dies (Essential Rectangles - Ellen Hutson), Connect Glue (Gina K)

10 comments:

  1. I did receive this gorgeous card in the mail a few days ago. Thank you so much Hideko! The bright colours are so beautiful and just make me happy! :) Thank you also for the lovely metallic papers ... I will have fun with them. And thank you for this lovely post to help me celebrate my birthday. Love you sweet friend. Love, Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Hideko....your alcohol ink background on acrylic sheet is absolutely Stunning! It took my breath away!. Lolly is going to LOVE her birthday card and the colors. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Look at all those gorgeous colors! You did an amazing job with your alcohol inks, Hideko...Such a beautiful birthday card for Loll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Hideko, I love your colour combo against the white. Loll's going to love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work with the AI! Love the bright vibrant colours and the artsy look of this card. I’m sure Loll did/will to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a beautiful explosion of color, Hideko! I know that Loll is enjoying this! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous AI design Hideko! So vibrant in color - it looks like a beautiful big bloom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, WOW, WOW!! This is one bright and vivid card and absolutely GORGEOUS Hideko!! I am so loving the bright AI on the acetate...simply STUNNING!! And the hot foiling too! Loll is absolutely going to LOVE this beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Hideko!!!! Tom thinks it looks like a nebula! I just think it is an explosion of gorgeousness!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm behind on my commenting! This is a beautiful card, Hideko! Love the gorgeous colours and the way they moved and blended!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!