10/16/2022

Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone,

My husband and I celebrated our 28th anniversary this Monday.

We had a getaway and had a fun celebration over dinner. Here's a card I made for him.💗


I made the front panel using a part of the negative Stencil Monoprint.

(Positive)                                      (Negative)


I sponged the dark brown card base with blue and black distress oxide inks to give the card base a little nuance. I liked the abstract shapes of the monoprint images.


Thanks for visiting me today!




Paper: Basic Black, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!), Mixed Media Paper (Strathmore - 140 lb.)
Ink: Distress Oxide Ink (Blueprint Sketch, Black Soot - Ranger)
Paint: Brusho (Prussian Blue, Dark Brown)
Others: Stencil (Prim Pattern - ArtPlorations), Glimmer Hot Foil (Gold - Spellbinders), Glimmer Hot Foil Plate (Mini Everyday Sentiments - Spellbinders), Connect Glue (Gina K)

7 comments:

  1. Happy 28th anniversary! 🎉🎉🎉 Your artsy abstract card is fabulous! Awesome monoprint. Great colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 28th Anniversary Hideko and Matt. It sounded like you had a wonderful time celebrating, Did you hear my "Wow" when I saw your gorgeous monoprint card?!? I loved your blue and brown colors and fabulous monoprint stenciled design. Thank you so much for sharing dear friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Hideko! Love the colours you used on the card - great artsy masculine look! The hot foil sentiment looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and Matt, Hideko! Your abstract print makes a perfect masculine card! I love how you've framed it and the added sentiment! So classy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Happy anniversary, you two love birds!
    Hideko, I never imagined sponging brown paper with blue and black inks, but it clearly worked a charm! This is a very modern artistic look at an LA Cityscape from my view - and stunning!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 28th anniversary to you both!! Beautiful and artistic card to celebrate your special day. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Hideko! How nice you took time to celebrate with each other - love your card using the negative of the stenciling - a wonderful masculine design! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!