4/25/2023

Hope Your Day Is Wonderful

Hi everyone,

When I saw the theme of The Flower Challenge this month, I immediately remembered that I had an old stamp, perfect for the job - Focus on Background Stamping.

Here's my card:



I haven't used the rose background stamp in a while, so I was excited to have a chance to ink it up again. I clear heat-embossed the background image, sprinkled several colors of brusho powder over the background, and spritzed water to naturally mix the colors. 


The sentiment foil plate is new to me, so I'm linking the card to the NBUS Challenge #49.


Thanks for visiting me today! 😊




Stamp: Roses All Over (My Favorite Things)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Paper: Watercolor Paper (Arches - Cold Press 140 lb.), Basic White (Stampin' Up!)
Others: Hot Foil Plate and cordinate die (Wonderful Sentiments - Pinkfresh Studio), Glimmer Hot Foil Sheet (Espresso Bean - Spellbinders), Embossing Powder (Clear - Hero Arts), Brusho (Ost. Red, Yellow, Orange, Sea Green, Cobalt Blue, Violet), Dies (Rouded Rectangle - Hero Arts, Folk Edge Circle - Pinkfresh Studio), Connect Glue (Gina K)

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hideko!! Love the mix of rainbow colours from your Brushos background ... the embossed roses are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..I never would have guessed that you used Brushos...your rainbow colors really brought out the beauty of your stamped and heat embossed roses background. All perfect for the challenge. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Loved the die cut and popped up oval center and your wonderful foiled sentiment too:-) TFS the close up photo too. Hugs..

      Delete
  3. What wonderful vibrant colours! I love the way you used Brushos to create this. Great job with not letting them blend together too much! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hideko, I love this stamp - I'm having another 'why didn't I think of this' moments! LOve the look of your brushos with all those bursts of colors around your clear-embossed roses! Gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a gorgeous card Hideko, just love it. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A striking colourful rainbow floral card! Your Brusho work is impressive… the colours blended together just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME, Hideko! What a wonderful mix of colors and I love the die cut decorative circle with the fantastic foiled sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful floral card and love the Brusho's look amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. Love this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful colorful floral background you created here Hideko! SO pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!