1/22/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #205

I was not planning to use this color pallet again because I used these colors for last week's CTS challenge. Maybe I'm in the mood for this look. Doesn't this happen to you sometimes?



The sketch I used is CAS(E) this Sketch #205:




I was frustrated with this card and I almost threw it away, but I managed to find a solution I liked. Whew! 😅


I coated the die-cut (hello) and thin strips of black cardstock with Glossy Accents.


Stamp: Etched Flower (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Bristol Smooth White (100 lb), Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Distress Ink (Ranger - Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Painted Hello Die (Simon Says Stamp), Clear Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Double-sided Foam Tape (3M)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh! Your card was inspiration for this card.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!