10/06/2015

PP265: A Theme Challenge - #2

After I shared my project at The Paper Players on Sunday, I went to get some candies to put in the baskets.
Well, now I have a lot of candies, and there's no reason to make more treat bags/boxes. 
 Again, the theme challenge #265 is "Halloween".
I used DSP for the front, and decorated the boxes. This Halloween-themed DSP is retired, but it's one of my all time favorites.
Stamp: Wicked Cool
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, DSP Witches' Brew, Glimmer Paper (black)
Ink: Basic Black  
Accessories: Fry Box Bigz L, Die-namics Cross Stitched Square STAX, Die-namics Spooky Scene, Dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. These are aDORable!!!! Love the papers and the cute little tags! I want some candy now! Thanks for sharing this with at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, LeAnne! I love the papers too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!