6/11/2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #225 - Coffee Love

I used to work for a coffee company and I LOVE coffee! Yes, it IS a hug for my brain.



My design inspiration is from CAS(E) this Sketch #215.



I used Prismacolor to color the images for a change.


Stamp: Coffee Love (Altenew)
Paper: Early Espresso, Tip Top taupe, Vellum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black - Tsukineko), Espresso (Altenew), VersaMark (Tsukineko), Prismacolor Pencils (Sanford)
Accessories: Die-namics Vertical Stitched Stripes (My Favorite Things), Deckled Rectangles Large (Spellbinders), Embossing Powder (Metallic Gold Rich Pale - Wow), Wink of Stella (Clear - Kuretake)

Thanks for dropping by! 

4 comments:

  1. Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun coffee theme for your sketch design, Hideko. Love your color combo too. Me..I am a tea drinker, but do like mocha :-) TFS Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! Good to know you're a tea drinker. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!