2/17/2023

Happiness Blooms From Within

Hi everyone,

I got a beautiful new floral stamp set. The set has 6 different flowers, and coloring each of them was a little daunting to me, so I cheated...


I think this paper pack will save me coloring time for a while. 😁

I heat-embossed 5 flowers in white using the masking technique, and gold heat-embossed the sentiment in the center. I raised the front panel with a piece of chip board. It was quick and easy!

I'm entering the card in these challenges:








Thanks for visiting me today! 😊




Stamp: Six Flowers (Alexandra Renke), Colorful Life (Poppy Stamps)
Paper: Basic White (Stampin'Up!), Ink Drops (Candy - Craft Consortium)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Others: Embossing Powder (Fine Detail White - Gina K, Gold - Hero Arts), Dies (Infinity Dies Rectangle - Hero Arts), Connect Glue (Gina K)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower stamps and what a brilliant idea to showcase them all against that beautiful background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a girl after my own quick and easy card making heart, Hideko! Gorgeous new flowers colored beautifully by this pretty paper! Thanks so much for returning home to play with us at The Flower Challenge! We miss you! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you elevated (literally) your design this way, Hideko! Your QACAS card goes right to my happy place! When you've got beautiful pp like this, it's a shame not to let it shine like you have by adding outline white flowers and gorgeous gold! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. No cheating here… just genius! That paper is gorgeous and these white embossed flowers look beautiful against it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card using the pretty patterned paper. Great work with your masking to create a lovely spray of white flowers, Hideko. Chip board is a sturdy way to pop up a panel. Thanks for the tip! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to stamp these beautiful flowers on this pretty paper, Hideko! I love the sentiment! So true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers look amazing on that background, such a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty... I thought you'd used AI for the background - gorgeous paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a beautiful floral card Hideko! It's just stunning. Thanks for sharing with us over at ‘The Flower Challenge’ 😉 Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your embossed white outline blooms look beautiful over this beautiful DP Hideko!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was needing some inspiration so started looking and admiring your Gorgeous Creative CAS card designs on your wonderful blog, Hideko. How did I miss this beauty?!? Wow...I have 4 different Ink Drops pads, but not this beautiful "Candy" pad. I LOVE how you heat EB in white the masked pedals...Brilliant of you, my friend:-) I will be trying this technique! A wonderful way to add all occasion cards to my stash, which has really dwindled this last year. Thank you for Always inspiring me with your beautiful CAS designs, Hideko. I am now feeling more inspired...Thank you...Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Love the Gold heat EB sentiment too:-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!