11/20/2018

Loll's 12 Tags of Christmas 2018 - merry christmas

The gallery of Loll's Twelve Tags of Christmas is growing and it's so much fun to look at all the gorgeous samples and entries!



 
This is the second tag I've made for the event.



1. The background is an alcohol inked acetate sheet. It's a leftover piece from this project. I pasted the sheet onto the white cardstock and die-cut it with a tag die.
2. The trees were stenciled with pearl embossing paste. I die-cut a tree from a piece of acetate sheet and used the negative as a stencil. I sprinkled crystal powder over the embossing paste before the paste dried to add more shine.
3. The hill was die cut and the sentiment was heat-embossed in silver pearl on the die-cut vellum. 
4. I stamped and die-cut my favorite bear. I gave him an alcohol inked heart. I added Glossy Accent to his nose to give it a shine. Finally I popped him up with foam squares at an angle.



 
You have until November 23 to link up your tag here.


Thanks for visiting me today!


Stamp: All Inside, Cozy Christmas (Ellen Hutson)
Paper:
Whisper White, Vellum (Stampin' Up!), Embossable Window Plastic (Judi Kins)
Ink:
Alcohol Ink (Stream, Botanical, Teakwood, Framingo, Watermelon, Raspberry, Sunshine Yellow - Ranger), Early Espresso (Stampin' Up!), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Dies (All Inside, Home and Hearth - Ellen Hutson, Die-namics Cross Stitch Tag, Stitched Snow Drifts - My Favorite Things), Pearlescent Embossing Paste (Dreanweaver), Embossing Powder (Silver Pearl - Wow!, Crystal - Stampendous!), Glossy Accent (Ranger), Ribbon (Organdy Cross-dye - Casa Collection), Thin 3D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives)

10 comments:

  1. Wow...such a sweet and beautiful Christmas tag, Hideko. Your alcohol ink background sky die cut tag is a beautiful starting point for your sweet Winter polar bear. Love how you added such creative embellishments..AI heart, pretty hand made stenciled tiny trees and snowbank heat embossed with the sentiment. Your details are always so fun and I love it when you describe all of them. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe I have to admit, for the third today, that I do NOT have this bear… aaaccckk! how did this happen?? Just look how cute he is... in front of your gorgeous Winter sky, Hideko! and my favorite tiny trees! This might be tag-sized, but it's 5x7" cahUTE!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bear is adorable and I love the jaunty angle! So glad you found a home for the snippet of background left from your beautiful card! It's always good to use those pieces left over and to end up with this gorgeous tag is another bonus! Love the vellum with the embossed sentiment! A fabulous tag, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the sweetest bear! Love the AI background and the glittery trees! A terrific tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bear Hideko, love the pop up arms and wow that background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable tag Hideko! Love the you have a leftover piece of your alcohol ink on acetate. Makes a gorgeous winter night sky. Those pearlescent trees are so cute and the bear with the heart is sweet! What a fun winter scene. Thanks for playing along again at TTOC 2018! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the AI background with adorable bear, very sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable!! I love that background Hideko and the bear with a heart is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'll have to search for that bear--I think I may have bought his accessories, too! Super cute tag and I love the alcohol ink sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Your comments are much appreciated!